The purposes for school community councils are:
- to build consistent, effective collaboration among parents, employees and administrators
- to allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved with the school in their child’s education
- to make good schools great
Chair: Brecka Scott email@example.comVice Chair: Nic Hales firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary: Julie Thomson email@example.comPrincipal/Director: Cherie Wilson firstname.lastname@example.orgAdditional Members:Kristin Sokol– email@example.comMarcy Adams– firstname.lastname@example.orgAmy Peterson– email@example.comShauna Worthington — firstname.lastname@example.orgCindi Schut — email@example.comRyan Schut — firstname.lastname@example.orgChad Wiet — email@example.comPhillip Tree — firstname.lastname@example.orgCarol Tree — email@example.comTroy Thomsen — firstname.lastname@example.org
A meeting was held on Wednesday, September 27th at 6:00pm. Meeting minutes will be posted here when they are approved by council members.
Schedule of Meetings for 2017-18 School Year:
*An agenda will be posted on the front doors of the school one week prior to meeting.
Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 6:00pm
Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:00pm
Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 6:00pm
May 10, 2017 Meeting–In Attendance:
Brecka Scott: email@example.com
Howard Griffith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy Adams: email@example.com
Jerri Mausbach: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 10, 2017 Minutes:
- Track change requests presented to council.
- Policy reviewed about keeping classes within 5 students.
- Patti presented track change request forms to council and each member approved/denied the requests. Classes were kept within 5 students to balance them out. Classes on the same track were kept the same/similar as able to be.